Ep 19: Stop blaming Training for your bad Customer Service
I have seen this movie play out my entire career – it never fails, a customer has a bad interaction with an overworked and under appreciated customer service representative. Instead of looking inward at the environment, the company starts by blaming the employee, and if that doesn’t stick, they move on to Training – the whipping boy for customer service departments everywhere.
- Subscribe on ITunes to our podcast and please leave us a review
- I’ll be speaking on CX in Tucson on March 9th & on CX in healthcare in Chicago on March 17th, look me up if you re in town.
- Sign up for one of our workshops
- Subscribe to the Newsletter
- Buy a copy of my book The Curated Experience available on Amazon, Audible and other fine retailers